- CAS No.: 26590-05-6
- Other Names: PolyDADMAC beads
- MF: (C8H16N.C3H5NO.Cl)x
- EINECS No.: PolyDADMAC beads
- Purity: >93%
- Type: PolyDADMAC beads
- Usage: Coating Auxiliary Agents, Electronics Chemicals, Leather Auxiliary
Agents, Paper Chemicals, Petroleum Additives, Plastic Auxiliary
Agents, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Surfactants, Textile Auxiliary
Agents, Water Treatment Chemicals
- Product name: PolyDADMAC beads
- Appearance: White beads
- Solid content: >95%
- Application: mining, water treatment, paper making, oilfield
- Certificate: ISO9001
- Package: 25kg/bag
- Sample: free to test
This product is a cationic Polyelectrolyte and appearance white
powder. Safe, nontoxic and easily soluble in water, flammable,
strong, good hydrolytic stability, not a gel, not sensitive to pH
changes, and chlorine resistant.
Freezing point of about 2.8 degrees Celsius, about 1.04g/cm,
decomposition temperature 280-300 degrees centigrade.
Beaded white or slightly yellow transparent solid particles
Applications of PolyDADMAC
· Water treatment (drinking and waste-water)
· Textiles effluent decolorant
· Mining (coal, gold, diamonds etc.)
· Sugar and juice decolorant
· Oil industry
Blend with other inorganic or organic polymers, such as ACH, PAC
Packaging & Shipping:
Package and Storage:
1.25kg lined woven kraft bag.
2. avoid moisture, insolation and press.
3. Kept in a cool, dry and dark place, temperature is between 0 to 40. Use it as soon as possible, or it may be affected with damp.
Storage period is six months if stored properly.
4.No contact with eyes and skin, adopt the hygiene standards of
industry. Be aware of leakage, it is very stick-slip when absorbing
moisture. The solution of this product is corrosive to iron, copper
- Call: 0086-13912376797 or 0086-21-61844755
- Email: email@example.com www.magiclea.com www.polychemist.com
- Skype: xwwwxd
- Whatsapp: +86 13912376797(Mob)